- Increase visibility and Public Relations
- Increase membership
- Have productive and meaningful Area meetings
- Continually update website
- Be a liaison for clubs to District
- Attend at least one meeting per club per biennium (all ready attended Lakewood/Golden and Foothills Boulder)
- Help clubs increase membership 1 net member each year through strong service projects and fund raisers.
- Increase visibility and Public Relations through attending outside functions, having the Z logo visible through various channels, i.e., with a stamp, banner, signs, etc.
- Update the website by listening to members on what they expect from it.
- Have Presidents’ meeting every other month to improve communications
- Help train Vice Area Director to continue the work that ZI has set for our goals.