Zonta Club of Boulder County
Mission Statement: The Zonta Club of Boulder County is dedicated to advancing the status of women.
- Chartered March 30, 1951
- 1069 Crestmoor Drive, Boulder, CO 80303-3118
- Meeting times & location: 3rd Wednesday each month – lunch, Spice of Life Event Ctr, Foothills Golf Course, Boulder
Zonta Club of Denver
Mission Statement: The members of the Zonta Club of Denver are committed to the support and well-being of our community, our Club and ourselves by improving the status of women and children and upholding the objects of Zonta International.
- Chartered March, 1927
- PO Box 2665, Denver, CO 80201-2665
- Meeting times & location: 2nd Thursday each month – dinner, call for location, Denver
Zonta Club of Denver II
Mission Statement: It is the goal of this organization to support and advance the programs and ideals established by Zonta International. Our Club intends to have a visible impact on the local community and to actively serve together in a way that develops Zonta sisterhood and aids our many needy local charities.
- Chartered May 8, 1986
- PO Box 18397, Denver, CO 80218-0397
- Meeting times & location: 4th Thursday each month – dinner, University Club, Denver
Zonta Club of Douglas County
Mission Statement: The Zonta Club of Douglas County members are a cross-section of business and professional leaders who volunteer their time, inspiration, and financial support for the betterment of the community and the world.
- Chartered January 16, 2003
- PO Box 928, Castle Rock, CO 80104-0928
- Meeting times & location: 1st Monday each month – alternate lunch/dinner, LaDolce Vita, Castle Pines North Parkway
Zonta Foothills Club of Boulder County
Mission Statement: Zonta Foothills is dedicated to advancing the status of
women and girls locally and worldwide through improving their safety,
health and wellness, education, economic stability and legal equality.
- Chartered March 22, 1982
- PO Box 19964, Boulder, CO 80308
- Daily Camera Spotlight, January 16, 2009
- Meeting times & location: 2nd Thursday each month – lunch, The Cork, Boulder
Zonta Club of Lakewood-Golden
Mission Statement: The Zonta Club of Lakewood-Golden’s purpose is to improve the status of women in Jefferson County by providing leadership, financial support, and mentoring to further the objectives of Zonta International.
- Chartered October, 1977
- http://www.zontadistric t12.org/lakewoodgolden.html
- PO Box 260147, Lakewood, CO 80226-0147
- Meeting times & location: 1st Tuesday each month – dinner, call for location