Club Mission Statement:
The Zonta Club of Boulder County is dedicated to advancing the status of women.
President: Debbie Squires
Vice President: Kathy Robertson
Secretary: Carole FitzSimmons
Treasurer: Carole FitzSimmons
Zonta Club of Boulder County meets in the evening at 6:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month at a local restaurant. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current meeting place.
- Empowering Voices – Annual fundraiser to benefit Abby’s Voice, Safe Shelter of the St. Vrain Valley and the Zonta Club of Boulder
- Women Rock event replaces the annual Sugar Plum Fair.
- Wreath & Christmas Cactus Sales – October-November 2016
- Zonta Auto Emblems – $8-10 each
- Greeting cards are $2 each with an additional $5 for shipping if ordering 10 or more
Local Service Projects:
- Beth Haynes Domestic Violence Prevention Award, October, 2015
- In Their Shoes – Teen & Dating Violence
- Boulder Reads, and St. Vrain Adult Education
- Boulder Valley School Foundation – Impact on Education
- Colorado State Science and Engineering Fair 2014 winner is Alia Kraxberger, for the exhibit “Wind Turbine Blade Styles vs. Voltage Output,” 7th grade, Genoa-Hugo School, Hugo, Colorado.
- Helping Hands Nepal – Surya School, Khandbari
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship (Graduate level aerospace engineering fields) — 15 November 2015 deadline for 2016 Fellowships — Applicants can download the application from the Zonta International webpage
- Jane M. Klausman Women in Business (College level) – April 15, 2016 deadline for 2016 funding consideration (2016 application)
- Young Women in Public Affairs (High School level) – March 1, 2016 deadline (final 2016 application)
Zonta Club of Boulder County
P.O. Box 21346
Boulder CO 80308
E-mail contact: email@example.com